CHIN, Chien Ting (chin@tch.fgg.eur.nl)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:54:12 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

MS06ZAK@aol.com wrote:
> You know, for the amount of 0083 bashing on this list, it seems odd
> that a 0083 model/toy of any kind would get people so excited...

Well that's because the series started and ended with a bang. Many of the
fighting scenes were very good, especially the Powerd GM test run and most
fight scenes with Dendrobium and/or Neue Ziel.

Even I have to admit that the Dendrobium is very cool. The Albion is also
a great upgrade. I wouldn't have wasted so much time bashing it if it
hasn't got these cool mechs and great actions.

Speaking of which, I should go home and finish painting my Neue Ziel ;)

Dr. Core
Brain Surgeon
Newtype Asylum
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum