CHIN, Chien Ting (chin@tch.fgg.eur.nl)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:59:22 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Franz G Co wrote:
> Ah, my 18meter in real life MG RX-78NT1 ALEX which satnds taller than my
> 18meter in real life MG RX-79[G] Gundam Ground type comes to mind.
> Actually, i think it's with trying to get it in proportion to the original
> art that keeps the scales off.

Could you, or anyone, give me the exact measurement of actual model
heights of these two?

Actually now I remember another case, MG Gelgoogs are oversized, right?
Anyone can measure one?

Most of my models are 1/144, which seems to be very consistent in height
scale, if often misproportioned.

Dr. Core
Brain Surgeon
Newtype Asylum