Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 05:42:24 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: T.C.Kohl@t-online.de (Thomas Kohl)
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: March 24, 2001 11:50:42 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] Plot Holes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Franz G Co" <darkholy@saintly.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 12:44 PM

Nobody other than the feds and the Zeon's saw the nuke being used so the
Fedsa can still deny it. Any coverage fo the Naval Review could have been
shut off as soon as the attack started. Besides, in the eyes of the public,
the fact that the Zeon tried to drop a colony (and did even if they didn't
hit Jaburo) would vindicate the Feds.