Jeff Slobey (dufaeth2@hotmail.com)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 00:58:48 -0600

When I first became interested in gundam in 1990 it was through a Hobby
Japan I picked up. I had a japanese exchange student I went to school with
translate the names of a lot of the mechs for me and I couldn't tell if he
was saying "RX" or "Alex" for the NT-1 and I think I ended up thinking that
Chris was named Alex. I also thought that a GM he pointed out was piloted
by Jim. :)
    jeff
(Hey! I was only ten at the time and the exchange student still hadn't
learned very much english ;) hehe. Now he is a crazy raver dj )