Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 22:04:49 -0800

>Looking for the older 1/100 MG add ons and conversions by B-Club. (anime box
>and hobby fan don't carry conversions)

That's because the nature of recast kits prevent them to be perfect fits
with existing kits. That's why you see a ton of fix pose figures but
few full-action mechs in recast kits.

After buying the R-variant conversion kits I swore to never buy these again,
since Bandai will eventually make an injection version out of it if they
are desperate enough.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0