Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 00:30:48 -0500

For the White Wolve Zaku II, only the heat hawk needs to be painted. There
are two variations of the backpack. One is molded in red and the other in
the correct color. The shoulder armor is molded in the correct color too.

One good thing about the White Wolve Zaku II is that the black parts mix
very well with the white ones. Also the white parts are not bright white,
but light greyish off white(which looks great w/ black wash).