Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 00:12:07 -0500

The MG Gouf Custom has a rotating gatling gun. If you don't mind putting an
extra bullet tank (or whatever you want to call it) on the gatling gun, you
can fit a small motor in there.

Or you can try to design a simple wind-up mechanism using springs or rubber
bands.

If you are lazy, get some Zoid parts. They are cheap and perfect for scratch
build projects like this.

Maybe in ten years, all Gundam models will have build-in mechanical or
electrical mechanism!