Javier Vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 20:30:07 -0800 (PST)

--- Ami Benatar <halman001@hotmail.com> wrote:
> When I meant the Zero System, I meant something that
> would make the person
> controlling it freak out. Like he would see stuff
> that isn't there, like
> another mech or an explotion, etc. The game I'm
> making, is going to have it.
>
> Okay, here I have the action figure,so I can pretty
> much see how it works
> and moves. The only thing I dont see is how it
> works. Someone said they
> could scan pictures for me of the skeleton of the PG
> Wing Zero custom. As
> long as I can get a complete frame for Wing Zero
> done, it wont take me long
> after that to complete. Actually the frame is
> probably going to be the
> easiest part, and the exterior design is going to be
> the hardest.
>
> I was thinking I should use ball and joint socket to
> move it. I have to
> concider what the hell is going to power this thing
> and I have no idea how
> much energy its going to take up, so I dont know how
> much power I need.
>

> Also, does anyone know a site were it shows good
> pictures of Wing Zero's
> cockpit? In my game I'm going to have to model the
> cockpit but there arent
> really any good resources for that.

Hell!I wish you good luck if your going to make a
Gundam Wing game.Its not that easy to make 3D Models
of Wing Zero,Well you could ask Burke for the pictures
of the cockpit but I don't know if he has them or not
because already he changed his site around not many
Wing fans go to his site anyways but ask Burke he
might help you he is on the GML O_OV.

http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/cgi-bin/photoview.cgi?xxxg00w0/pgw_e1.gif

http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/cgi-bin/photoview.cgi?xxxg00w0/pgw_e2.jpg

http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/cgi-bin/photoview.cgi?xxxg00w0/pgw_e3.jpg