Jeff Slobey (dufaeth2@hotmail.com)
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 19:38:48 -0600

No offense, but over the internet anyone can make any claim. I seriously
doubt your friend was able to create anything close to the capabilities of
the new RC Zaku. Humanoid walking is very difficult to create. If you can
show me I'll believe it,
    Sorry if my reply isn't the nicest, your post just seemed to be rude in
its tone and also degrading to the engineering skills of those who created
this beautiful new Zaku.
    jeff