Javier Vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 16:40:08 -0800 (PST)

--- Franz G Co <darkholy@saintly.com> wrote:
> [...]

But I mean the Zeong not the Sazabai Im sorry if I did
not point that out to you,I just mean in the Orginal
Gundam series Char try to take out the Gundam with the
Zeong both end up in a Draw both MS got trashed,just
like Kou and Gato in both Gundam GP Units it was a
Draw some of the stuff in Gundam 0083 reminds me of
the stuff in Orginal Gundam series but in a Diffrent
perspective If I spell that right.

I think some of the stuff was plot copys not plot
holes.