Matthew Robinson (mechaddict@hotmail.com)
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 17:28:46 -0700

It's been said before and it'll get said again, but:

Buy in bulk!

With HLJ the cost for ordering 10 kits of that size isn't much different
from the cost for ordering 1 kit of that size, assuming we're talking UPS to
the United States. With a lot of items, the shipping cost per item is
fairly low, at least in my experience. Might as well wait until there are
several items you want, and then order them all at once.