WolfKeeper (wolfkeeper@mindspring.com)
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:48:16 -0600

> I'm wondering if anyone lives in or by Chicago. I've been racking
> my brains
> trying to get good deals on MG's but I have no idea were to look. Some of
> the prices in Chinatown make me wanna order from HLJ. (which would be
> cheaper, theoretically).

Have you been to Mitsuwa in Arlington Heights yet?

They just got in the Gouf Custom a couple of days ago. Price: about $35.
They have most of the MG kits in stock, along with some HGUCs and a few PGs.

Personally, that's not a bad price considering what it costs to import from
HLJ after shipping.

- Vlad