Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 10:47:00 -0800

I was planning on getting the same one, but I seem to remember someone on
the GML telling me that one of the major parts (or possibly even sprues) is
molded in red, not white, meaning it does require painting.
My old roommate had the Black Trinary Zaku II and it was alright, but left
unpainted the colors didn't mesh so well, IMHO. It would be great if it got
a nice glossy paintjob though.
I'd have to reccomend the normal, green grunt Zaku II. It still looks the
best, IMHO.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Potter" <gp03pilot@hotmail.com> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 9:42 AM Subject: [gundam] MG Zaku II