Brian Potter (gp03pilot@hotmail.com)
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:42:10 -0500

I want to buy one of the Zaku II MG's, but there are so many variations, i
can't decide which one i want? Is there one that is significantly better
than the others? Or are they all basically the same model w/ color and part
variations? I was thinking The Shin Matsunaga's high mobility type, since i
dont paint my models and the white would hide the sprue scars.

In an unrelated note, does anyone have any idea when the next PG will be
released? I need to know if i have to start saving my pennies.

Any help would be appreciated

Brian Potter
"The time has come, to stand again and fight!"