Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 10:30:04 -0800

Heh. Dr. Core and Nightengale both did work for that book. Core did an article on Gundam modeling techniques, while Nightengale did a complete Gundam history bit. So i'm pretty sure nobody was stealing anything ;p

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"

----- Original Message ----- From: DuckFlesh@aol.com To: gundam@aeug.org Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 9:20 AM Subject: [gundam] Pogo Gundam Wing Guide

This e-mail is for Dr. Core, or whoever wrote the Gouf Custom review at Newtype Assylum. His e-mail at the site didn't work, so I'm sending this straight to the GML: I don't know if you will consider this a complement or a blatant infringement of copywrite laws, but one of the pics from your review was used in the "Official Pojo Gundam Wing Guide" or something like that.