Mon, 26 Mar 2001 00:09:36 +0800

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam!
ICQ 12914919
check out my writing at www.getasia.com.ph

> >- Zero System, just because its cool ;)
> hmmm...I'm skeptical on this one...the ZERO System is one of the more
mysterious aspects of GW technology, including the Gundanium alloy.

same here. it seems to be a program that takes all sorts of variables into
consideration, then makes a "graph" of possible results, and highlights the
optimum results. if you've got two or three, it's okay, but the damn thing
takes into consideration thousands of variables. including intangibles like
how people act...egadz, it's using historicity.