Sun, 25 Mar 2001 10:09:54 +0800

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam!
ICQ 12914919
check out my writing at www.getasia.com.ph

> >I like both the original and this design a lot. The logo says Mazinger
A.D.
> >1901. I take it these are from an alternate universe type of deal? Notice
> >how the back shot of Mazinger appears to have a cockpit set up like Big
> >Guy's from Big and Rusty the Boy robot? It appears there's no Brain plane
in
> >this version as well.
> Hmm, Mazinger without the Hover Pilader? Isn't that a like having a gundam
> without a chin or V-fin? I just saw an "Aku-something" (I couldn't read
all the kanji)
> version of the Shin Getter, its all black and has parts that glow in the
dark. Kewl.

hai, that would be the case, but let's give it a shot...one never knows.

> Now if only wasn't saving up for my costume for november.... -_-' ...Oi!
has anybody in
> the ML tried cosplaying as a gundam? ^_^;;
> ~Soimichiro

I remember someone posting a link a long time ago about a guy who did dress
up as optimus prime, then as a macross mecha...maybe he's done a gundam
already. Locally here in the Philippines, someone dressed up as a GP02a
during one of the University of the Philippines' annual lantern parades.