Sun, 25 Mar 2001 10:02:54 +0800

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam!
ICQ 12914919
check out my writing at www.getasia.com.ph

> >hmmm...i suspect that at most it will be like the gp01/FB types. at the
> >very least it will be a [plug in like the F90Y CLuster gundam or the G
> >Gundam style.
> Page 84 of the April 2001 issue of Hobby Japan said the GP03's Core
Fighter
> (current model number unknown) resembles the F22, and how it fits into the
> MS is basically the same as the GP01.
> This was written right under the new Core Fighter's lineart in that scan
> posted about 2 weeks ago. On the lower left side of the same page, there
> are sketches showing how the latches in the Core Fighter would pop up and
> lock into position when docked inside the GP03, forming part of the chest,
> although the CF's transformation is strangely absent in the coverage.

ah...i need to learn how to read Japanese. That's good, so it'll probably
use a modified version of the GP01's chest area. As for teh CF
transformation...the front part looks like it will fold in the same way, but
the back part looks like it'll do a fold up which might be a cross between
the F90 and the v-gundam. interesting. Good thing to ponder on: MG V
gundams?

> >> ... and whether B-Club will be crazy enough to release the
> >> Orchis platform (OUCH)!
> >> Eddie
> >dear god, if they do, I ahve to save and save and save...because that
thing
> >will be EXPENSIVE.
> A blueprint booklet will be sufficient, considering how much they were
> charging for a 1/12 bubblecast Zaku II...
> Eddie

an origami-like dendrobium perhaps?