Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 23:15:50 -0800

> The HGUC GP-01 was a 1000 yen kit. There are enough differences
>between the GP01 and 01Fb that that price would have been around 1400 yen
>to make it convertible. You've got an entirely new corefighter,
>shoulders, and parts of the chest, if memory servers me correctly. 'sides,
>that's just not Bandai's style. Why make one kit with parts to build two
>for 1400 yen, when you can make two seperate kits for 1000 yen each?

IIRC, you could build the GP01 with the old GP01Fb kit. Same thing with
the RXF-91 Kai, with contained the parts for you to build the RXF-91.
The HGUC GP01Fb should at least have the parts for you to build the GP01,
but as it stands this kit doesn't even given you the parts for alternative
chest vent/vernier cover, which totally blows.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0