Watanabe, Soimichiro (darkscythe@edsamail.com.ph)
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:49:57 +0900

>Ami Benatar wrote:
>
>> I picked wing zero as it was the first gundam, plus its all I could think
>> of.
>
>Whaaaaaat? Um, Wing Zero is most definitely NOT the first Gundam...*maybe* in
>Gundam Wing.

not even, unless its just the case of blue prints. XXXG-00W0 was the first gundam planned
but also the last made (the Epyon's actual time of creation was not indicated).

>The original is still the best! RX-78-2! Hurrah!

Hmm, I just realized lately but RX-78 means an experimental mech made in 0078.. and "-2"
means its the second ... but second of what? type? production? Was there ever an RX-78-1?

Oh, the G-3 Gundam is RX-78-3 right?

~Soimichiro