Watanabe, Soimichiro (darkscythe@edsamail.com.ph)
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:32:38 +0900

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>hmmm...if you root through the archives, there was a thread in the past
>about this Japanese guy who was building a BIG Zeta. I think he was using
>fiberglass or something like that.

I lost the link to that page... argh! As far as I can recall, I think he was building a 1/6(?)
model of the Zeta in his backyard.... wayyyyy cool.

I wish I could do that... or at least had the money to fund it. ^_^;;

On the topic, has anyone built any gundam (or mech, for that matter) entirely out of scratch?

~Soimichiro