Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 20:01:35 -0800

Umm... Banpresto >is< a subsidiary of Bandai, and they specialize in
making cheap crane-catcher prizes not made for retail distribution.
I have yet to see any Banpresto made Gundam knick knacks that really
impress me. This "MCMS" toy most likely accomplishes transformation
via part swapping and is probably made of the same cheap material used
to make those "deluxe" SD Gundam/Zaku sets.

Eddie

>I'm putting my money on their Zeta being twice as good as Bandai's. I still
>haven't painted that thing.

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0