Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 20:04:51 -0800

At MSiA's pseudo-scale, wouldn't a Denrobium still be a good 70cm tall or
so? That doesn't seem overly likely.
Even a psyco-gundam is probably out. That would be a _huge_ amount of
plastic....

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sir Loin of Beef" <mdknight@pacific.net.sg> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 6:41 PM Subject: [gundam] MSiAs?