Sun, 25 Mar 2001 06:20:54 +0800

Sorry about that Eddie, but I was simply excited about the whole concept of
these two guys working with each other. which got me to thinking: which of
the non-gundam directors/writers would you want to take a stab at gundam?
Katsuhiro Otomo might give a whole new cyberpunk perspective to it...

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam!
ICQ 12914919
check out my writing at www.getasia.com.ph

----- Original Message -----
From: Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam]

The original concept was from the creator of Astro Boy
(this has been around 15 years) who envisoned the
future of mankind in this story. The person who wrote
the scrip worked on Akira, and the director Galaxy Express 999.

Sounds pretty old school, but I still don't see why this wasn't
labeled OT.

Eddie