Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 17:12:01 -0800

>Courtesy of Figures.com:

LOL... I loved that "no photography" sign below the MG GP03 box!!!

BTW, I just got the April issue of HJ and it seems to indicate that
the Core Fighter would fit into the GP03 the way GP01's design is.
Whoever said it fits on the backpack like the G Gundams, did you get
that piece of info from the same issue or a different source?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0