Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 15:15:35 -0800

The original concept was from the creator of Astro Boy
(this has been around 15 years) who envisoned the
future of mankind in this story. The person who wrote
the scrip worked on Akira, and the director Galaxy Express 999.

Sounds pretty old school, but I still don't see why this wasn't
labeled OT.

Eddie