Ami Benatar (halman001@hotmail.com)
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 17:47:35 -0500

I dunno if this has come across any of you gundam fans, but have any of you
ever thought about building a 6 foot gundam? For the past week, I cant seem
to get my mind of Zero, and how cool it would be if I had built a 6 foot
gundam. Maybe even making it a 10 foot gundam. I guess what I'm asking is
for help. (not mental help) I was thinking I could work on it during the
summer, or even start it now. It would be controlled outside by a computer
with a program running to control it.

If anyone has blueprints, design specs, measurements, etc could ya please
lend a hand? I think it would really be cool to build it, and alot of fun.

Well anyways, thanks.