Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 14:55:42 -0800

Courtesy of Figures.com:
http://www.figures.com/Features/index.html?show_article=19954&domain=figures
.com&dom=fig&domain_id=4

I like it, I must say. It's clearly the retconned version but its still
easily identifiable as the good ol' RX-78. Nice to see that with a little
tweaking the old designs can still stand the test of time.

and:
http://www.figures.com/Features/index.html?show_article=19957&domain=figures
.com&dom=fig&domain_id=4

Woot! Transparent faceplate! A HGUC first? Posability looks good... seems a
lot smoother than the MG GM and it does have the solid crotch piece, most
interesting. The shield attatchment is very reminscent of the way the
08thMST shields attatch, too.
I also like it. Can't wait for these two badboys to show up on the local
shelves!

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"