Brice Gaito (epyon_195@hotmail.com)
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 10:59:08 -0600

Does anyone know anyplace in Kansas to get Gundam kits, especially the older
ones not Gundam Wing or Gundam X?

http://zzgundam0087.tripod.com/gundamworld/index.html - my site

----Original Message Follows----
From: "The Cow" <thunderbolt126@hotmail.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Subject: Re: [gundam] Looking for gundam
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:47:30 -0500

Ummm....In Chinatown, there's a bookstore (Something to do with a world
journal) that has every Endless Waltz kit (1/144) in the back. That's pretty
much it. If yer lookin' for MG and PG, you might want to try Hobbytown. It's
in Quincy Center, 1515 whatever-the-street-was, also carries a great
selection of other things. Actually, there is less than 5 shelves dedicated
to Gundam, and only one shelf has MG, so hurry up before they're out...

"...march onward, heroic fangs-of-the-sun mobile suit mobile battleship
sucessor neon genesis mecha kit builders, zeta zeta!!"-Prabal Nandy