Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 04:16:57 -0800

What I don't get is why would they even make a resin conversion kit for
the FG Zaku. I mean, there's the MSV kit which is only 400 yen. If
someone is willing to blow that much money on a resin conversion kit,
you'd figure they'd go with with a more decent base like the HG Zaku II
kit, which at least has polycap joints, instead.

Eddie

>Hmmm...FG...I'd say (if you're ordering from HLJ) that it would cost you
>around $6.00 apiece, maybe $10.00 for the conversion parts.
>
>"If all else fails, reboot."

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0