Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 06:44:31 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "Mond" <mond1969@mediaone.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: March 20, 2001 11:57:45 AM GMT
Subject: RE: [gundam] Plot Holes

>I bet it could be hid. Look at all the Black projects the us >has/Had. The
>stealth fighter is one of them. Sure there are rumors and >possible
sightings
>but never any hard proof.

There were no war correspondents anywhere near the battlefields they fought
in 0083. In fact the only place where the GP01 fights near a highly
populated area is on the moon and I don't think anybody got a good view of
it since the "roof" of Von Braun isn't glass like in the colonies. As for
the GP02, the Feds can easily dismiss that as Zeon propaganda and anyone who
says otherwise is "silenced" by what would eventually become the Titans.
Besides the GP02 wasn't the only nuclear capable MS, if I remember right,
the Zaku IIs carried nukes during the OYW so the Feds can make up some
excuse along those lines.