RX-93-V-2 Hi-Nu Gundam (hi_nu_gundam@edsamail.com.ph)
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 14:25:03 +0800

Atfer trying to complete all the MSes in Gundam The Battlemaster 2 (I've done half already), I noticed in the credits that Bandai's Hobby Products Department was involved. For those who've played this, are the internals of the MSes shown after they get beat up (or even while they get beat up) the same as those in the MG kits, such as for the RX-78, Zeta, Sazabi, FAZZ and Nu? I'd like to believe that an MG Zeong isn't that far off, as the Zeong in the game does have good internals...not to mention other MSes such as the Hygog, etc.

<pre-emptively fires off a Stompfaust(tm) at Garrick, who "loves" anything that screams "ZEONG!">

8-P