Brian (GoDofChicKens@cfl.rr.com)
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:18:33 -0500

Alright, I want find some threads that I remember from back when I first
joined this list. I joined about 3 weeks after GW started airing on Toonami,
and was wondering when that was. (the date it started I mean, and this is
the first time BTW). There was a discussion on the sensors located in a
Gundams head which led to a discussion on cockpit designs. At the time I
didn't know who the Zeon and Feds were, but still found this to be an
interesting thread. Also about the same time as that thread ended, there was
a thread on famous lines from Gundam. I've seen UC now, and wanted to go
back and see how many of them I recognize, and start using a few of them.
Any help would be appreciated, but mainly I just need to know when GW
started, I can look in the archives, I just need to know the date to start
from. Arigato minna.

Angst-ridden teenager looking to steal a Gundam? Call 1-800-NEWTYPE for all
your Mobile Suit needs.