Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:42:44 -0800

>> Yeah, DHM is extremely popular. You are better off reserving a copy
>> before they even show up. These usually come in on the second or third
>> Monday of the month.
>
>Ok, I went to pick up April HJ and Modex Graphix, and they never heard of
>DHM. What's the full title, and who publishes it?
>
>- Vlad

Dengeki Hobby Magazine is the full title. It's published by MediaWorks,
the same guys who published all the "Data File Collection" books that
were basically re-publications of the Entertainment Bibles, and several
Gundam book series such as the Perfect Plastic Model Catalog,
MS Encyclopedia, Gundam Perfect Manuals.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0