Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:47:00 -0800

>there's a kinokuniya around here, but it has nothing.
>i'm thinking HlJ...

Aren't you from Southern California? I just picked up a bunch
of new Gundam books there and from Asahiya as well last night.
Their U.S. stores also take special orders at no extra charge.

magazine's cost on shipping alone when ordering them from HLJ.
Since Kinokuniya and Asahiya charge only 1.5 times the cover
price, you are better off getting these from them.

Eddie