Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:27:08 -0500

New York Kinokuniya Bookstore

10 West 49th Street
New York, NY 10020

Tel: (212) 765-7766
Fax: (212) 541-9335
e-mail: kinokuniya@kinokuniya.com

- Between 5th & 6th Avenues in front of the Rockefeller Center Skating Rink

You can also find HJ in:

Image Anime Co. Ltd
103 West 30th Street
New York, NY 10001
Tel: 212-631-0966
Fax: 212-631-0955
Email: image@imageanime.com
(For customer service please call: M-F 11AM - 7PM, Sat 12PM - 6PM Eastern
Time)