Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:50:19 -0800

>Speaking of Hobby Japan, does anyone get Dengenki Hobby? I've been thinking
>of picking it up, but haven't seen an issue yet -- the Asahiya here seems to
>sell out before I can get one off the shelf.

Yeah, DHM is extremely popular. You are better off reserving a copy
before they even show up. These usually come in on the second or third
Monday of the month.

>Also, does anyone know of a source for back issues of HJ (other than
>eBay) -- I'm missing an issue here and there over the years.

Unless you have a Mandarake in your area... the only one in the US is
asking outrageous prices for back issues though, making eBay prices
seem attractive by comparison. If you plan to make a trip to Japan in
the near future, you can get them there for way cheap, including out-of-
print Gundam books.

Eddie

>- Vlad (who has had a HJ subscription since 9/1985)
>

>-

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0