Fuller, Bill (bill.fuller@eds.com)
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:25:11 -0500

As it was mentioned earlier, it was Peace Time, and with the amount of
personnel turnover created during the OYW(besides, do you know everyone YOU
work with ^_^), it wouldn't really be all that difficult to get in.
Mind you, I admit that he should have been checked for ID when entering the
Albion, but then again, Kou walked right in.

Like everywhere else, if you look the part and have the right papers, then
you can probably do just about anything.
What they did need was a key to start the GP02, that would have stopped Gato
right in his tracks("Anyone know how to hotwire a Gundam?").

Let's face it, the whole project was a shamble right from when they landed.
If it was so "secret and secure", I'm sure there would have been armed
guards and the like posted every 5 feet...