Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:11:15 -0800 (PST)

the prototypes were on the Albion at the time,
correct?

strange how Gato can waltz in to an assault carrier,
look up at the gundam, walks into the cockpit, sits
down, and takes it out with out anyone knowing....
honestly, Gato would have a worse time trying to steal
a MG GP02A from HLJ

http://gundam.aeug.org/