Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:55:55 -0800 (PST)

which is another plot hole. why is Kou, a test pilot,
complaining that he has no experience? He must have
had pilotted something in battle already, practice or
real, to be able to be selected to be a test pilot.
and here he is getting scraped up in battle and shit.
i mean come on! if you're gonna say he was in a new
mobile suit when he took the GP01 out the first time,
then remember it was also the first time Gato took the
GP02 out too

http://gundam.aeug.org/