Gus Jae (gusjae@rcn.com)
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:08:43 -0500

What issues are you looking for? I am looking to sell some of my back issues.

Gus
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: WolfKeeper
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 7:40 AM
  Subject: RE: [gundam] My thoughts on Hobby Japan/Summary(March issue)

  Speaking of Hobby Japan, does anyone get Dengenki Hobby? I've been thinking
  of picking it up, but haven't seen an issue yet -- the Asahiya here seems to
  sell out before I can get one off the shelf.

  Also, does anyone know of a source for back issues of HJ (other than
  eBay) -- I'm missing an issue here and there over the years.

  - Vlad (who has had a HJ subscription since 9/1985)