Alessandro (changegetta@inwind.it)
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:04:56 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: BlazeEagle <blazeeagle@charter.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 11:57 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] kado-senshi...Model Kit

> And what is so horrible about this? I think this is very cool and
> interesting. I'd build it. 15 cm is about 5 inches, a good size for a
super
> poseable kit. Although, the hint sounds very similar to Mazinger. Ma...
> Zin... Ga... = Mazinger? I've seen Mazinger Z spelled as Mazinga . . .
>
> Aaron aka BlazeEagle
> "Believing a sign of Zeta"

What is strange in Mazinga (in japanese Majinga-, where majin is demon, evil
creature)? Anyway you hadn't ever eseen the Die Cast Mazinger series of
Bandai, if I read well. There are Mazinger Z, Black Mazinger Z, Great
Mazinger and Black Great Mazinger. On the box is written (I am remembering,
not sure about every single word): kodomo no kokoro o motte ita otonatachi e
.... [translation: for adults who have had the heart of a child]. Anyway
HLJ has got some of them. Try with typing "Die Cast" in the space of search.
Alessandro (remaining in Nagai's anime series)

"Ashita no tameni tatakau no nara
Ima ga sono tokida" - Shin Getta- Robo
Translation: "If it's for fighting for the tomorrow
The (right) moment is now"