Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 23:26:33 -0600

i might be more suspicious about the GP-02A if that base wasn't already
being used as a test-flight center... and bazookas can hold more than
just nuclear ordanance.. just that i think Kou came to his conclusion be
fore the rumors could have grown too rampant (heck, he might have had a
hand in starting them..)

-Les

--
"He's a God, it'll take more than one shot."
     -Lady Eboshi, 'Princess Mononoke'