Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 00:16:06 -0500

> you said, given the quality of the perfect grade models it could be done
by
> an ameateur. I think a movie production team would want to build their own
> models, though.

So what we really need to do then is leave an unbuilt PG outside
their door... they build it, and viola...

However there is a case to be made for Chicken Run with Mobile
Suits...

But why Char, why must you fight?
Because the people of Earth's souls are tied by gravity
    Only in space will chickens ever be free.

It also explains the Gelgoog, and Sazabi mohawks...

Paul