Charlie Hetherington (p_chan5@hotmail.com)
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 23:04:16 -0600

Either that or we end up with something as ridiculous as the old _Godzilla_
flicks or _When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth_. That would be scary. But, like
you said, given the quality of the perfect grade models it could be done by
an ameateur. I think a movie production team would want to build their own
models, though.

However, with CGI you aren't bound by the laws of physics like you are with
real models. Gundam operates on anime physics and it would be hard to show
Gundam in all its glory without some CGI.

-Charlie