Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:14:57 -0600

Richie Ramos -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam! wrote:

> You could argue that yes, but why store something like that in active
> status, unless you know you may have to use it someday? The nuke we saw in
> 0083 wasn't disassembled into component pieces.

was there any reason why it should have been? just because the
neighborhood gets a little nicer dosn't mean you leave all the guns in
the house field-stripped.. and the point i was trying to make was that
compleate warheads stored there does not mean any tom, dick, or harry
could make the intuitive leap and assume that one was going to be pulled
form storage just for the GP-02A... even (IIRC) before the vault was
actually opened

> "You must cut down the largest tree in the forest -- with an herring!"
>
> -- The Head Knight who says "Nee!"

now we are the knights who say.. Eky-eky-Eky P-TANG *neewaaah*

-Les

--
"He's a God, it'll take more than one shot."
     -Lady Eboshi, 'Princess Mononoke'