BlazeEagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:55:17 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Ramos - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam!"
<gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>

> Horrible for my wallet! LOL! I can't wait for this baby! I have always
> been a Mazinger fan. From the looks of it, it may be Bandai's test run
for
> a spanking brand new series of kits!

LOL!, I see what you mean. I've never seen the anime, but I love the
Mazinger Z robot. I grew up with stuff like Voltron and Robotech, I missed
the whole Super robot period, I wasn't born in time :) I hope they make a
Great Mazinger, Getta one, etc. A shin getter one would be nice as well.

Aaron aka BlazeEagle
"Believing a sign of Zeta"