Mon, 19 Mar 2001 05:32:11 +0800

> *stomps richie*
> methinks richie has had too much paint fumes for the
> night. :P

<meekly submits to stomp>

yeah, I am getting really biaseed in this argument, but isn't it fun playing
devil's advocate?

> > > you forget, Amuro had knowledge of the gundam..
> > yeah, as in he read the manual AS He Was Piloting
> > IT!
> hehehee...
> i have to side with uraki on this one. uraki's case
> is a lot less ridiculous than amuro's hijacking a
> gundam and defeating trained zaku pilots while reading
> the manual.
> everyone remembers the first time they got behind the
> wheels of a car. apply that to a war machine several
> times bigger. how do you lay waste to zakus piloted
> by trained soldiers on your first try as a civilian
> (who's never seen one before, much less piloted one)?
> it'd be different if there were, say, sports mecha
> lying around for civilian use.

we could always ascribe it to budding NT abilities, LOL!

> don't forget, kou was able to identify the designs on
> the gp03. the binders and docking hook ups.
> and yes, he was actually obbsessed with the gp01
> engineering.
> you could do better hacking on the macross pilots. :P
> -garr

uhm...considering the equipment mentioned was like mecha sized, any guy with
military training on tech would know what they're for...

<STOMP(tm)>