Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:52:06 -0800

"Richard Ramos - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam!" wrote:

> > 3. Keith, ain't very much good, but did his best given his limited ability
> > and courage. Most important attribute: knows when to stay out of the
> > way.
>
> You're right on that. I actually find Keith to be a better pilot.

Actually, doesn't Keith usually do better than Monsha? At least as far as the
kill tally goes (and since the action is usually focused on the Gundam, its the
only real indicator that we have), Keith seems to invariably get a kill or two
in the various engagements, whereas whenever Monsha is on-screen in a MS (in
space) he's shown high-tailing it out of the line of fire.

junior