Mon, 19 Mar 2001 05:05:36 +0800

> > you forget, Amuro had knowledge of the gundam..
> yeah, as in he read the manual AS He Was Piloting IT!

you think Kou could have done the same given teh same circumstances? If he
was a civilian?

> and is actually a techie
> > boy...not like kou, whi really isn't up to snuff in the engineering
part.
> ex-squeeze me? are we talking about the same Kou who could tell that the
> GP-02 was nuke-capable just by looking at it?

uhm...if you are a military guy, you hear the rumors and you see something
obviously designed to withstand a large blast and you know what's on your
base....

> > Remember, Amuro was the kind who actually studied enemy MS's to blow
them up
> > better.
> i only saw him trying to work-out the possible specs for te Gouf, and
> that was well into his career.. he could have been doing that as a favor
> to technical Intel or for his own personal tech-head curiosity.. not
> nessicarily to know whick loose bolt makes the whole thing fall down...

If you're Amuro, then it's the same thing...

> Kou? aside from having a fear of carrots...eeek.
> well, George Bush (not Dubya) had a thing about Brocolli..
> -Les

Now THAT I didn't know.